About

Sunday 1 September 2013

Fake Friends Quotes


Rumors. Well at least you're spreading something else besides your legs.

When shit goes down and sides are taken, you find out who was real and who was fakin.

Some friends are like pennies. Two-faced & worthless.

Fake friends are no different than shadows, they stick around during your brightest moments, but disappear during your darkest hours.

I'd rather be a bitch than a hoe. I'd rather tell it like it is than blow every guy I know.

I'd rather have an enemy who says that they hate me, than to keep a FRIEND whose mission is to put me down secretly.

The best way to stand out is the stop trying to fit in. I'd rather be a square than have a circle full of fake friends.

B E S T F R I E N D is 10 letters but so is L Y I N G B I T C H!

Its funny how; The one person you'd take a bullet for...Tends to always be the one behind the gun.

It's so ironic. The people in my life who say, 'I'm always going to be here for you.' are the ones that walk away first.