About

Friday 13 September 2013

Fake Friends Quotes


The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.

I told God protect me from my Enemies and I started losing Friends.

There's a point in life when you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything, but it's not giving up, it's realizing that you don't need certain people and their crap. Sometimes you have to distance yourself from people that only call when they need something. Fair weather friends only want to come around when they need your sun to shine on their dark and gloomy days. In the end, you'll realize you only have a few true friends. But that's better than having many fake ones.

Deep down some of your so called friends and family don't want the best for you. They sleep better when they know you're not sleeping well.

Oh, thats funny. I swear last week you said you hated her. Now you're best friends?

I thought you were my friend and we would be together until the end but you fucked everything up and said shit that wasn't true so now you gotta pay bitch...all the blame is on you.

A fake friend is like the RAIN, it comes and goes away. A true friend is like the AIR, sometimes it's silent but always there.

You hated me, so why dont I hate you back, bestfriends forever, whatever happen to that?

The one who says I'll never let you fall is the one who will push you off your feet.

Friends come and go but I wouldn't have thought you'd be one of them.