About

Friday 13 September 2013

Fake Friends Quotes


Why have enemies when you can have friends who will just as easily stab you in the back and lie to your face?

The more friends you have, the more problems you see cuz everyone that's a part of your life talks craps when you can't see.

I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.

I'd rather have an enemy who slaps me in the face than a friend who stabs me in the back.

Don't fear the enemy who attacks you .. Fear the fake friend who hugs you.

Fake friends are easy to find and easy to loose but real friends are the hardest to find and hardest to lose.

Sometimes growing up means growing a p a r t.

Lately, I gotta watch what I say. You take things personal now a days. You use to laugh and now you get mad...damn I just want my best friend back.

So if I have to leave you, I want you to know that in the end, it wasn't because I stopped caring. It was because you stopped being a friend.

A person's true colors will always show within time. You may be fooled for the moment, but be patient and see what happens.