About

Friday 13 September 2013

Fake Friends Quotes


Nothing is more irritating and hurtful than a person who makes promises and breaks them over and over again. It shows lack of consideration for the others feelings and also means the person cannot be trusted or relied on. Do not make promises you feel you may not be able to keep, because besides being irritating, it also ruins character.

I'd rather be a friendless loser, than have a bunch of friends who secretly hate me.

Some people are in your life just because things are going good for you, but when everything goes bad they are nowhere to be found.

A fake friend can cause much more damage to you than a real enemy!

Talk to me when you actually want to talk to me. Not when you're bored and want to be entertained.

Some people are more worried about seeing you fail than seeing their own success.

I asked for the truth, but you lied in my face. I told you a secret, and you ran off to tell anyone who would listen. I told you all the pain that my past caused, and so you blabbed all of my flaws. I don't know why you I ever called you my friend, you would only hurt and just pretend.

Fake friends are autumn leaves; they are scattered everywhere.

Fake is the lastest trend and everyone seems to be in style!

You don't really lose friends. You just find out who was real and who never was.