About

Friday 13 September 2013

Fake Friends Quotes


B*tch move from the sunlight l hate the smell of burning plastic.

People these days are too fake. They say I'm always here for you! Bitch please! Give me a break.

Dealing with backstabbers there's one thing I've learned, they are only powerful when ur back is turned.

Fake people hate honesty. It's the lies that keep them feeling good about themselves and their lives. So share your true feelings about their actions and watch how they fade away.

Dear fake friends, first of all, you should know, I am typing this with my middle finger!
No more games, no more drama. When you wanna be real gimme a holla.

Some people will pretend to care just so they can get a better seat to watch your struggle. Every helping hand isn't always there to help.

People who talk shit to you, usually talk shit about you.

You just have to learn to forget about the people, who forgot about you.

Fake is the new trend and some of my friends seem to be in style!