About

Friday 13 September 2013

Fake Friends Quotes


Its funny how sometimes the people you'd take a bullet for, are the ones behind the trigger.

I don't need a bunch of fake friends. It's much better to have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

It is sad to know that I have all these people who say I am their friend but they won't visit or ask me to hang out with them unless they need something.

Fake friends believe your fake smile, true friends see the tears your hiding inside.

People smile in your face, and pretend to be your friend with the intention to hurt you. The truth always comes to light. Time to make some changes.

No matter what happens, I'm gonna make it. If I'm not happy, I'll just fake it...I've been thru backstabbers, scumbags and lies. I got a whole list of people I despise.

You CANT be real with ME you AINT even real with YASELF....

Don't stand too close to the fire, plastic melts BITCH.

Be careful about who you trust and tell your problems to. Not everyone who smiles at you is your friend.

LOVE ya enemies and HATE ya friends, ya enemies remain the SAME ya friends always CHANGE.