About

Friday 13 September 2013

Fake Friends Quotes


I have a lot of friends, but now I realize only a few of them are really true to me.

I didn't ask for it to be over but then again, I never asked for it to begin.

Fake friends just want to know your business to tell your business.

You may have a lot of friends in your life but the question is that who are the real ones???

Focus on who still stands beside you at the end of it all, not on the ones that walked off and still expect to receive your all.

Time alone can prove the worth of friendship. As time goes by we lose the the false ones and keep the best. True friends stay when all the rest are gone.

Never confuse people who are always around you, with people who are always there for you.

I miss you so much.. you were my best friend. Even though we were little, my memories of us will never end.

Dont fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.

Never turn your back on your friends. That's the best target.