About

Friday 13 September 2013

Fake Friends Quotes


Sometimes the people you'd take a bullet for, are the ones behind the trigger.

I'd rather treasure an enemy who frankly says that he hates me.. than to keep a friend whose passion is to put me down secretly..

Don't you wish people could be like money, so you could hold them up to the sun and see which ones are fake and who are real.

I don't give a damn about anyone not liking me, just don't smile in my face when you see me.

Fuck a fake friend, where your real friends at?

Its a shame that the very people who you protect are the first ones to turn there backs on you.

If EX FRIENDS have alot of NEGATIVE things to say about you when it ends...that means they were storing up these feelings towards you when y'all were still FRIENDS.. 'wolves in sheep clothing'

I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod because my shadow does that much better.

The same person that speaks highly of you will be the same person that downs you. Be careful who you call friends.

Fake friends are like shadows, they follow you in the sun, but leave your side when it gets dark.