About

Friday 13 September 2013

Fake Friends Quotes


Friends turn to foes, like virgins turn to hoes.

One night I prayed to God, I asked could he please remove my enemies from my life, and before you knew it I started losing friends.

She's so fake if you look behind her neck it says "made in china".

Be careful of who you pick as a friend, most people pretend to listen, but are only gathering information to judge you with.

I didn't lose a friend, I just realized I never had one.

You already got caught lying! Stop being fake and try being real for once in your life.

You wanna know who your true friends are? Screw up and see who's still there.

Once people stop talking with you then they start talking about you.

Take out the picture blow off the dust. Take off the frame it's starting to rust. Remember the times we had together. What happened to being Best Friends Forever.

People think being alone makes you LONELY, But I don't think thats true. Being surrounded by wrong people is the loneliest thing in World