About

Friday 13 September 2013

Fake Friends Quotes


I don't know what's worse. People who talk bad about their friends, or people who know they have fake friends but still keep them around.

True friends are always there for you. Fake friends only appear when they need something from you.

I'd rather have honest enemies than fake friends.

I'm sick of dealing with fake people. They say their your friends, but their actions tell you different.

I rather have an honest enemy than a fake friend.

To every girl who gossiped about me in corners of parties, to those who were my slap in the face, to the close minded or misunderstanding, to those boys that broke my heart, and to those friends who turned out to be back stabbers. You all challenged me to become the person I wanted to be. I am stronger because of all the stupid things you put me through. No matter how much you have done to me, you have unknowingly done so much more for me. So, thanks

Better to have an enemy who slaps you in the face than a friend who stabs you in the back.

I'm so sick and tired of acting like I'm fine because truthfully, I'm not. I can't even talk to you without being so incredibly sad. You were the one person who was always supposed to be there for me, my best friend, my everything.. and you ruined it all in that moment.

Fake friends are like actors, they will laugh and joke with you til they hear cut and then later they will talk about you behind the scenes.

Now a days you find out who your true friends are. People are so fake but I guess thats why you trust none. People change? Naw people move on so dont expect your so call best friend to be there for you.