About

Friday 13 September 2013

Fake Friends Quotes


'Best friends' has 11 letters, so does 'Back stabber.'

You could care less about me, I know I know you don't give a fuck, it shows. Don't come crawling to me when it ends, I used to actually feel like your best friend.

It shocks me when I see old fake ass friends adding me on facebook. I just hit the DENY button I don't need fake people in my life.

I hate the fact that you ignore me for so long, then you start talking to me like nothing happened.

Nowadays there's no honor, only drama. Your friend today can be your enemy tomorrow.

When you're up in life, your friends get to know who you are. When you're down in life, you get to know who your friends are!

People lie, things change, boyfriends cheat, friends ditch and there are always going to be those people who would kill to see you fall.

I have so many backstabbers and fake people in my life I don't know who to trust anymore.

So I'm invisible to you now? Ok that's cool, I've always wanted a superpower.

Its funny how enemies seem to stick around longer than friends.