About

Friday 13 September 2013

Fake Friends Quotes


The less people you chill with, the less problems you deal with.

Be careful who you share your weaknesses with. Some people can't wait for the opportunity to use them against you.

I don't know how people can fake whole relationships... I can't even fake a hello to somebody I don't like!

It's so funny how 'friends' forget us when they don't need any more favors.

She was my best friend until I discovered she had two faces.

Why be fake when being real takes no effort?

You swear you know me because you know my name but if you really met me you would know the game, drama never ends haters are all the same they smile to your face and spit on your name.

Some people have so much hate, envy and jealousy in their system that they will talk about and dog their best friends behind their back. They will stop coming around you until they need you, but will go to church every Sunday clapping, shouting and acting like they're the best Christian in the world. God doesn't like ugly.

Fake friends are worst than real enemies.

I'm never shocked when people let me down nowadays. I just hate the fact that I put myself in a position to be let down in the first place.