About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Fuck Off Quotes


Please, just save us both some time, and Shut the fuck up.

A big middle fingers up to the ones who used, refused, and abused me!

I'm bitchy? sorry I didnt how to say fuck off! Politely.

Look at me and look at you. Now tell me, hunnie, who is jealous? Me or you? Fuck off.

Fuck me over? Oh honey I'll do it to you twice as bad.

Off is the general direction which you should fuck.

Get the fuck outta here! You just hate me cause you aint me.

One day I'd love to hire a space shuttle fly in to space and hover above the earths atmosphere. Just so I can get a photograph of myself sticking up my two fingers directly at the world and everybody in it.

You hold the weight of the world, I bet your knees break. Put my dick in a bitch hand, keepsake. You can't keep that, fuck off my case. You can keep some residue if I bust on your face.

Fuck off. I'm dead ass serious, you have no class.