About

Saturday 10 May 2014

Bullshit Quotes



The most exercise you get is running your mouth, jumping to conclusions, and pushing your luck.

True love is when you 1st look into the person's eye and realize they are the one you will stay with forever--Reality is when you know what bullshit that is.

I used to think you took my breath away, then I realized I was suffocated by your BULLSHIT!

If you ran as much as you run your mouth, you would be in great shape.

The fact that you can still smile after all the bullshit that you've been through shows how strong you are.

Some people live upside down. They like to talk out their ass and the only thing that comes out of their mouths is shit.

The road of gossip is the longest route you can travel when trying to get to the bottom of bullshit.

The world is not full of assholes. But, they are strategically placed so that you'll come across one every day.

If you can't impress people with your intelligence, confuse them with your bullshit.

I may love to shop, but I'm not buying your bullshit.