About

Saturday 10 May 2014

Bullshit Quotes



People's bullshit and fakeness is the main reason why I got a small circle and I don't hang with different crews.

Uncertain of your promises, doubting your truths and lies. I look at you and all I see, is bullshit in your eyes.

Some people call me a trouble-maker. Wrong, I am a bitch who speaks the truth and won't put up with your shit.

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

You can always tell when someone is jealous of you, if they only speak when they have something negative to say.

People who talk shit to you, usually talk shit about you.

Some people lie so much they begin to believe there own bullshit!

He said I love you. I sneezed and said Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit.

If only he knew about the world without the bullshit and the lies, we could've saved him. They could've saved me.

Sick and tired of hearing all the same excuses. Words mean nothing now I ain't got time for all this bullshit.