About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Fuck Off Quotes


Keep your head up high and your middle finger higher.

Haters are like crickets, they chirp all fucking day and when you walk by them they shut the fuck up!

Im having one of those days where my middle finger is answering all my questions.

A big middle fingers up to the ones who used, refused, and abused me!

Sometimes there are no words to describe how we feel about some people. Thank God, He gave us the middle finger.

I'm just drawing you a map...so that when I tell you to go to hell, you will know exactly where to go!

Fuck a fake friend, where your real friends at?

A relationship consists of two people, not three. So why are you still here? Leave me be!

Before I would've taken a bullet for you, now I want to pull the trigger.

Sometimes one middle finger isn't enough to let someone know how you feel. That's why you have two hands.