About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Fuck Off Quotes


I'm on that 'I don't give a fuck diet.' I've lost 10 assholes already.

B*tch you're like a cartoon, fake as f*ck.

Im having one of those days where my middle finger is answering all my questions.

You're my ex. That means I no longer owe you any answers. Don't worry about who I'm with now. It's not you.

Fuck a fake friend, where your real friends at?

Sometimes one middle finger isn't enough to let someone know how you feel. That's why you have two hands.

If you have a problem with me, could you please write it nicely on a piece of paper, fold it up, and shove it up your ass.

I love the sound you make when you shut the fuck up.

When I shut my mouth and walk away doesn't mean you won. It simply means your stupid ass isn't worth my time!

Call me a bitch one more time and I'll show you what a real one is.