About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Fuck Off Quotes


Sorry...I couldn't hear you over all the f*ck I don't give.

I never let the actions of another make me or break me and I never let a single person shake me honestly, I don't give a shit who hates me.

To all my haters, I realize you only have one advantage over me...you can kiss my ass and I cant!

This is a rake and shovel conversation we don't need a hoe.

If you don't know me, then don't judge me! No one said you had to love me.

I would tell you to go to hell, but I work there and I don't want to see you everyday.

My attitude today is brought to you by, fuck you.

A relationship consists of two people, not three. So why are you still here? Leave me be!

I'm working with two speeds today; slow and fuck you. Which one you want?

And by 'K...' I mean 'Fuck you.'

I'm just drawing you a map...so that when I tell you to go to hell, you will know exactly where to go!