About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Fuck Off Quotes


When you see me put my earphones in, it means to stop talking, not to start.

The 'I'm a lesbian!' outburst when a guy won't leave you alone...

I wish they made bitch repellent.

Oh, I didn't tell you? Cause its none of your business bitch.

Im not pretending to be anyone. Youre just jealous that Im someone and youre no one.

Im sick and tired of guys thinking tht just because I showed up at a club or a dance or a bar, that I want to have their genitalia touching my backside.

Keep your head up high and your middle finger higher.

Hate is a strong word, but I really, really, really dont like you.

Don't listen to what that nigga say. Cause he's just saying you can do better, and baby all I'm saying is he sound like a hater. And baby he can just fuck off and do us a favor, mind ya business and stop being a hater.

If you dont like me, youre the only one who cares!