About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Fuck Off Quotes


When I put on headphones, it seems like suddenly everybody wants to fucking talk.

Saying someone is ugly doesnt make you prettier.

Jealousy means I actually give a fuck about you.

What you dont see with your eyes, dont invent with your mouth.

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you don't have my number than that means you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

You don't like me? Ok Sir please wait right there, and let me go and Print you out a copy of my fucks to give list.

Every girl knows that one annoying boy who constantly asks, 'So when we gonna chill?'

Im the opposite of a slut, because I never give a f*ck so fuck you and fuck off!

You only talk about me because youre not worthy to talk to me so fuck off.

I'm not playing hard to get. I'm playing leave me the fuck alone.

Expect the best, be prepared for the worst, fuck what others think, & do your own thing.