About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Fuck Off Quotes


My middle finger is used when words aren't enough for people to understand that they're annoying.

I'm allergic to haters. Side Affects: May cause me to slap a bitch.

R.I.P to everyone who fucked me over, played me, tried me or lied to me, because you're are all dead to me.

Sometimes I wish I was a bird. So I could fly over certain people and shit on their heads!

I don't hate you, its just...Actually no, fuck you.

I don't hate you or anything, but if you were on fire and I had a glass of water, I'd drink it.

There's always that one person that makes you want to raise your middle finger every time they speak to you.

SOME PEOPLE JUST NEED A HIGH FIVE. In the face with the chair.

I hate it when one of your exes wants you back after they see you're happier without them.

People like you are the reason we have middle fingers.

Let me write down on a piece of paper, all the times you said I love you to me, and shove it down your throat so you can say it to the next girl who thinks she's your world.

I just did some calculations and I've been able to determine that you're full of shit.