About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Fuck Off Quotes


Sometimes there are no words to describe how we feel about some people. Thank God, He gave us the middle finger.

Haters are like crickets, they chirp all fucking day and when you walk by them they shut the fuck up!

You can fuck off if you dont like me; remember its mind over matter. I dont mind and you dont matter.

Bitch please. You're as useless as the G in Lasagna.

Mentally punching someone you don't like in the face when you see them walk by.

In this world you really dont know who to trust anymore.

Dont come running back to me when you get treated the same way you treated me.

You know my name, not my story. Fuck off.

Ever want to answer every question with a middle finger...

Standing closer to me in line will not make it go faster. Sincerely, Back the fuck up.