About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Being Real Quotes


Dear guys,We love when you share your feelings, it doesn't make you any less of a man, it just makes you more adorable.

I'm not as good as I seem nor as bad as many think I am...I'm just myself, so accept it or leave me be.

Never fake yourself just to look perfect because Perfection is never real and Reality is never Perfect!

Be real, because a mask only fools people on the outside. Pretending to be someone you're not takes a toll on the real you, and the real you is more important than anyone else.

Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're FAKE. It means you are mature enough to tolerate your dislike towards them.

You cant prove love to someone with just words it's the actions behind promises that reveal if your being real or not.

You are you, therefore enjoy being your real self.

I only apologize when I'm wrong. Never for being me.

Practice what you preach. Don't preach faithful girls then go and practice on hoes.

For guys bros over hoes. For girls chicks over dicks. For me, its whoever the fuck has my back, over them fake ass bitches, any day.

I don't have the Prettiest face for you to look at or the Skinniest waist for you to Hold, but I do promise I have the BIGGEST heart to love you with.

I need someone who is prepared for a million questions, uncontrollable laughter, my family, my appetite, musical outbursts, random dancing, my friends, deep talks, my imagination, my dreams, walks in the rain, random texts, useless arguments, and acceptance of real me.

Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

Trusting you was my decision, proving me right is your choice.