About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Being Real Quotes


If you cant handle the truth, dont ask me to be honest.

A boy makes YOU jealous of another woman, but a gentleman makes another woman jealous of YOU.

I'm glad my life isn't perfect, I'm proud that I make mistakes, I'm happy I have my problems in life... It reminds me I'm real, I'm human... I'm me.

Honestly, I don't need someone that sees what's good about me. I need someone that sees the bad and still wants me...

I'm tired of all the games. I need something real for a change. Someone who stays when shit gets rough. Someone to hold me when I've had enough.

Getting in an argument with a woman is like being arrested, because anything you say can and will be used against you.

Better to be hurt by the truth than to be comforted with a lie.

Don't tell me a lie to save me tears, just be real with me.

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes, don't let anyone judge you by your mistakes... they just don't know what it takes.

Being real is a blessing most people don't have.