About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Being Real Quotes


Tear me down, or build me up. I don't really give a f*ck. Ima keep doing me!

To be honest, I really don't give a fuck. I lose friends, make friends and make enemies everyday. Regardless, I'm still going to be me.

Only at difficult times you come to know who your friends are and who really cares for you.

Please don't expect me to always be good and kind and loving. There are times when I'll be cold and thoughtless and hard to understand.

The truth doesn't cost anything, but lies will cost you EVERYTHING.

The only people mad at your for speaking the truth are those living a lie.

Judge me, and I'll prove you wrong. Tell me what to do, and ill tell you off. Say I'm not worth it, and watch where I end up. Call me a bitch, and ill show you one. Fuck me over, and I'll do it twice as bad. Call me crazy.'.But you really have no idea.

When I was four they tried to test my IQ. They showed me a picture of three oranges and a pear. They asked me which one is different and does not belong, they taught me different was wrong.

You can't make them love you, but you can show them what they're missing out on.

Real girls aren't perfect. and perfect girls aren't real.