About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Haters Quotes


When you're blessed, the haters come out. When you wear God's blessings well, don't be surprised if it draws jealousy out on people.

Haters keep on hating, cause somebody's gotta do it.

A person hates you for 1 of 3 reasons. 1) They want to be you. 2) They hate themselves. 3) They see you as a threat.

To all the haters out there I wish you the best. You cant bring me down. I wake up everyday grateful for the opportunity and grateful to the fans.

Behind every pretty girl lies a pack of haters.

Honestly, I don't have time to hate people who hate me, because I'm too busy loving people who love me.

Ive got more respect for someone who comes out and says they don't like me than for the ones who act like they do but talk bad about me when I'm not around.

They'll hate you if you're pretty. They'll hate you if you're not. They'll hate you for what you lack and they'll hate you for what you got.

Haters don't really hate you. They hate themselves because you're a reflection of what they wish to be. Poor, confused people.

Haters are like crickets; they make a lot of noise you can hear but you never see them, then you walk right by them and they're quiet.