About

Monday 2 September 2013

Haters Quotes


Its so funny how the people who know the least about you, have the most to say.

My haters are my motivators

Hated by many, wanted by plenty, disliked by some, confronted by none.

People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you. But how strong you stand is what makes you.

You can love me or hate me I swear it won't make me or break me

Don't judge me until you know me. Don't underestimate me until you challenge me. And don't talk about me until you talk to me!

Trash talked by many. Hated by some. Guess how many fucks I give? It's less than one.

If you don't like me remember it's mind over matter; I don't mind and you don't matter.

I got all these bitches shaking in fear. Quick to talk shit yet scared to come near.

I don't give any reason for anyone to hate me. They create their own little drama out of jealousy