About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Haters Quotes


Haters only hate the things that they can't get and the people they can't be.

People will always tell you what you did wrong, but will hesitate to compliment you for what you did right.

Dear haters, dont criticize me for my flaws and mistakes when you cant even see your own.

Who gives a shit what people talkin bout fam, haters shake my hand but I keep the sanitizer on deck!

Dear haters, I'm not your enemy. I'm your hero.

Oh I'm sorry, I didnt realize that you are an expert on my life and how I should live it. Please continue while I take notes.

The way I see it: the more people hate me, the less people I have to please.

Haters really dont have their own lifes actually. Why? Because they are so focused to live in yours.

Ignore the people who diss you and focus on the people who miss you.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them more.