About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Haters Quotes


Niggas hate, they don't say it but they think it. When you lame I can't hear what you sayin when you speakin.

You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because youre all the same.

I'm living my life while I still can, not caring about the looks I get. How many times do I have to tell you I don't give a shit?

Send the haters all my love, xoxo.

For someone who hates my guts, you sure talk about me a lot! Love me or hate me, it's still an obsession...Here's a tip...Get a life and stop talking about mine.

People who are constantly discussing your life are usually not happy with their own.

Best way to deal with haters: Keep calm, and stay classy!

It's sad how some people are so jealous and intimidated by you that they only have negative things to say when they know absolutely nothing about you.

I don't understand people that hate their lives enough to criticize the next person's... but not enough to fix their own.

If you don't like me, why do you waste your time making fun of me?