About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Haters Quotes


Haters only hate the people they can't be and the things they can't have.

Don't let haters bring you down. Let your haters become your motivators.

When people cut you down or talk behind your back, remember, they took time out of their pathetic lives to think about you.

Sometimes people hate you not because you did something wrong but because you're better than them and they cannot beat you.

Dear haters: if you're gonna insult me, can you please do better than 'gay,' 'annoying,' or 'untalented?' Thanks.

Dear haters...I don't hate you! I just don't appreciate your existence.

Dear haters, doubters, & naysayers, Please step aside, you cant stop my spirit!

Dear haters.. Don't be so quick to judge me, you only see what I choose to show.

Dear haters, I love you all. You all are my inspiration to strive harder! Thank you!

Dear haters, Thank you for reminding me that I'm everything that you can't be.