About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Haters Quotes

I love how you try to make nasty lies about me to make yourself sound like a better person. Beat me down, break me down, I will come right back up and become even stronger than I was before!

And I would hate to not be hated

Envy me, rate me, hate me. Either way you aint me.

They hate you? Because you're beautiful and don't know it. Because you're kind and don't show it. Because your smart and don't believe it. You're the kind of girl guys don't get over. You're the kind of girl other girls get compared to. You just don't know it or show it. Deep down you believe it.

Smile at the bitch that brings you down, laugh at the haters that are jealous, point a middle finger at the idiots who think they're better..

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful; hate me because... Well, okay. Hate me because I'm beautiful.

I can't waste my time on hateful people like you. So you keep wishing you were me, and I'll keep making sure you have to.

You can always tell when someone is jealous of you, if they only speak when they have something negative to say.

I got these hataz like when he gon stop? maybe a minute after never start ya clocks

I'm tired of all these haters, that's why I go hard like AC Slater.