About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Haters Quotes


Always remember that some people will gossip and talk about you because when they talk about themselves... no one cares.

Coldest thing droppin' and these bitches want a snow blow. And they just give me head while the haters give me promo.

Never get mad when your haters hate on you, thats just telling you to do what you're doing cause its right!

Haters are just life's obstacles you have to go around them and keep moving.

You're in high school, you don't have 'haters' or a 'reputation' that actually means something, so stop fooling yourself.

People been trying to get under my skin all day. Well keep trying you won't get very far. Oh ps: I love my haters to death!

No matter what, there will always be somebody who will try their hardest to take all that happiness that shines in and out of you; people will hate you even for being good. Keep on shining, because you're doing something right to have haters.

If you're talking about me behind my back you're in a pretty good position to kiss my ass!

My inner strength and self respect is getting stronger every day.. thank you to those who tried to bring me down... you made me who I am today.

People hate you for one of three reasons. They hate themselves, they want to be you, or they see you as a threat.