About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Haters Quotes


Don't focus on your enemies and haters! Focus on the people that love you and support you because those are the people that matter.

Haters motivate me, I may let them see me stumble but they can never see me fall.

Take others' jealousy as a positive sign, people will be jealous only when your life appears better to them.

If you value your integrity, then be prepared to take a beating from those who have none...

Haters teach you to be grateful for the people you love, hard times teach to you be grateful for the times that are good, and God, well God teaches you everything you need to know.

Remember, people who try to bring you down are already below you.

Ignore the haters. They just want the attention from all of us. There's nothing wrong with being inspired by someone.


We are like rocks and our under-estimators are the hammer, make sure you had placed the chisel while they starts to destroy you. One day you'll become the most beautiful sculpture that would change your haters into creators.
Dont cave in! haters gonna hate lovers gonna love and you most certainly live life!

The best revenge I could ever do to my haters is to smile when they keep judging me. Make them wonder why I'm still smiling.