About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Haters Quotes


She got haters but we all do, heard you winter time cold shawty fall through.

Haters stay mad because they can't have the attention you have!

When people don't want the best for you, they are not the best for you.

Haters will say what they want, but their hate will never stop you from chasing your dreams.

I don't care what they think of me. Because what they think isn't as bad of what I think of myself.

Either you love me or you hate me no matter what you fuckers still know my name.

Haters are like crickets, they chirp all fucking day and when you walk by them they shut the fuck up!

Face it. No matter how nice or kind you can be, there will still be people who do not like your style.

People will wish you all the success in the world, and then they hate you when you get it.

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart, If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.

Don't hate cuz I'm cute and sweet; hate cuz you can't compete.

All these bitches... and niggas still hatin. I use to be ballin but now I'm bill gatin.