About

Monday 2 September 2013

I Dont Give A Fuck Quotes

R.I.P to everyone who fucked me over, played me, tried me or lied to me, because you're are all dead to me.

If you have a problem with me, could you please write it nicely on a piece of paper, fold it up, and shove it up your ass.

Jealousy means I actually give a fuck about you.

I'm on that 'I don't give a fuck diet.' I've lost 10 assholes already.

You don't like me? Ok Sir please wait right there, and let me go and Print you out a copy of my fucks to give list.

Didn't give a fuck yesterday, Don't give a fuck today, And I probably won't give a fuck tomorrow either.

Just to be truthful, I don't give a fuck about what you say, or think about me. I'm a bad bitch, a real bitch, and that's all there is to me.

Im sorry if you dont like me Im sorry if you think I suck but most of all Im sorry, I dont give a fuck.