About

Monday 2 September 2013

Jealousy Quotes


Its so funny how the people who know the least about you, have the most to say.

I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else, because my mom always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate.

A boy makes his girl jealous of other woman. A gentleman makes other women jealous of his girl.

Never hate those people who are jealous of you but respect their jealousy because they are the ones who think that you are better than them.

Hoes were jealous, but wouldn't admit it. Talk shit, and deny to everyone that they did it.

When you're blessed, the haters come out. When you wear God's blessings well, don't be surprised if it draws jealousy out on people.

Every girl is jealous of someone. So next time you're looking at someone thinking, I wish I was that pretty, remember someone is thinking that about you.

A person hates you for 1 of 3 reasons. 1) They want to be you. 2) They hate themselves. 3) They see you as a threat.

They'll hate you if you're pretty. They'll hate you if you're not. They'll hate you for what you lack and they'll hate you for what you got.

Haters don't really hate you. They hate themselves because you're a reflection of what they wish to be. Poor, confused people.