About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Jealousy Quotes


Jealousy is what makes a bitch talk.

A hater is someone who wishes they could be you. Thank them for admiring you and move on.

People wanna see you doing well, but not better than them.

Haters = [H]aving [A]nger [T]owards [E]veryone [R]eaching [S]uccess

Envy me, rate me, bottom line: you aint me.

I get jealous, I get mad, I get curious. But it's only because I care.

A jealous woman does better research than the FBI.

People will talk about you when they envy you and the life you lead. Let them. You affected their life. Dont let them affect yours.

I've been right here for you I'll continue to be I just doubt you'll be able to see with all your line of hoes in the way...

I'm jealous of my parents, I'll never have a kid as cool as theirs.