About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Jealousy Quotes


Sometimes people try to expose what's wrong with you, because they can't handle what's right about you...

I hate when people in a commercial have more fun in 30 seconds than I will ever have in my whole life.

When people don't want the best for you, they are not the best for you.

Jealousy is when you count someone else's blessings instead of yours.

Jealousy means I actually give a fuck about you.

Not one girl likes another girl flirting, texting, or calling her man.

You can't stand when I have my eyes set on someone else, but don't you realize that I go weak when I'm around you. I always laugh and smile at your jokes even when they're not funny. I take every single chance I have to talk to you. You make me melt in many different ways. I'm crazy about you, but would I ever confess this? I don't think I ever will. It's not that I'm scared. It's just that, you'll never feel the same way.

When people undermine your dreams, predict your doom or criticize you, remember theyre telling you their story, not yours.

Love my attitude, love my vibe, love my aggression, and love my pride. Envy my integrity and my heat cause in reality you could never compete.

Jealousy comes from insecurities, so b*tch if you supposedly have so much 'confidence' then why are you soo jealous of me and what I do?!