About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Jealousy Quotes


I'd prefer not seeing you in thousand years than seeing you holding hand with another girl.

Jealousy in a relationship is like a double edge sword. A small dose is necessary to reassure that someone truly cares while too much is toxic to the relationship.

Never waste jealousy on a real man: it is the imaginary man that supplants us all in the long run

I get jealous easily, but that's only because I don't want to lose you.

Not necessarily reputation, rank, societal position or status,but the happiness and enjoyment that a person pretends or fakes to derive with his possessed money or wealth or both make largely others jealous and envious of him.

If you walk on sunlight, bathe in moonlight, breathe in a golden air and exhale a Midas' touch; mark my words, those who exist in the shadows will try to pull you into the darkness with them. The last thing that they want is for you to see the wonder of your life because they can't see theirs.

I'm sorry I get jealous sometimes & overreact. It's only because there's a bigger chance of me losing you than you losing me.

Fast replies make me feel like you actually want to talk to me. Then slow replies make me think there's someone better...

That feeling you get when you see someone you like with someone that doesn't deserve them.

Jealousy is the only vice that gives no pleasure