About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Jealousy Quotes


Im not weird; Im interesting and youre just jealous.

Its not called showing off; its called you being mad cause you cant do it.

A lot of people get so hung up on what they can't have that they don't think for a second about whether they really want it.

You don't like when I get jealous, so you must wanting me to stopping caring about us?

To permanently dissolve the emotions such as anger and jealousy in relationships means changing the core beliefs of insecurity and mental projections of what your partner is doing.

Im just doing my thing, enjoying the fame. There aint no ladies this hot in the game. Im a thug chick that you cant resist. Crazy little bitch, I was made for this.

Me jealous of you? Haha, youre funny.

You can only be jealous of someone who has something you think you ought to have yourself.

I've spent most of my life walking under that hovering cloud, jealousy, whose acid raindrops blurred my vision and burned holes in my heart

To cure jealousy is to see it for what it is, a dissatisfaction with self