About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Jealousy Quotes


Jealousy lives upon doubts. It becomes madness or ceases entirely as soon as we pass from doubt to certainty.

Men are jealous of every woman, even when they dont have the slightest interest in her themselves.

If you're jealous of someone else's life don't hate on them; just use them as inspiration to better your own life.

People will wish you the best in life and hate you when you make it.

A little bit of jealousy in a relationship is healthy, it's always nice to know that someone's afraid of losing you!

Jealousy is a tiger that tears not only its prey but also its own raging heart

Drama is a situation girls create themselves, based on jealousy.

If you walk on sunlight, bathe in moonlight, breathe in a golden air and exhale a Midas' touch; mark my words, those who exist in the shadows will try to pull you into the darkness with them. The last thing that they want is for you to see the wonder of your life because they can't see theirs.

I'm sorry I get jealous sometimes & overreact. It's only because there's a bigger chance of me losing you than you losing me.

Fast replies make me feel like you actually want to talk to me. Then slow replies make me think there's someone better...

That feeling you get when you see someone you like with someone that doesn't deserve them.

Jealousy is the only vice that gives no pleasure