About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Letting Go Quotes


I decided that enough is enough, that since you obviously dont care about me anymore Im just going to move on. Easier said than done I suppose, because at the end of the day Im staring out the window with these tears on my cheeks. Look what youve done to me.

There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.

In case you didnt notice whenever I see you I walk away because I want to forget about you just like you forgot about me.

Wait for the days when I will forget who you are, when the taste of your name sounds old and worn. I wait for the days when I wont remember why I needed you so bad.

How do you look at the girl you love and tell yourself its time to walk away?

If a girl ever steals your man, there's no better revenge than letting her keep him. Real men...cant be stolen.

It sucks when you know that you need to let go, but you can't, because your still waiting for the impossible to happen.

Her heart finally told her to stop wasting her time.

I guess I never let you go because in the back of my mind I still believe that someday, we'll get our second chance.

Sometimes you just have to erase the messages, delete the numbers and move on. You dont have to forget who that person was to you but you just have to accept that they arent the same person anymore.