About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Letting Go Quotes


In life you need one thing to survive: The ability to realize shit happens. You step in it. Accept it, get over it and keep moving.

When I don't see you, I'm perfectly fine and I can move on. But the second I see your face, I'm back to wishing you were mine again.

I've got love for you. But let's be honest, you're not worth the fight any more.

Sometimes you have to forget what's gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what's coming next.

Sometimes you have to try not to care, no matter how much you do. Because, sometimes, you mean nothing to someone who means everything to you.

This is not a goodbye, my darling, this is a thank you. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. But most of all, thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually let you go. I love you

All I need is my music and my best friends to forget you and your lies.

Im taking my heart back and leaving the pieces on the floor. Despite the memories I cant do this anymore.

You still mean everything to me. You're just not worth the fight anymore...

If Im going down Im going down with style. You wont hear me surrender, you wont hear me confess, because youve left me with nothing but Ive worked with less.