About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Letting Go Quotes


I've honestly tried to let you go. I've honestly tried to forget you. I've honestly tried not to think of you, but I honestly cannot because I honestly don't want too...

If someone constantly makes you unhappy, then you must build up the courage to let that person go. Your memories will always live on, but it's time to move on.

I need to stop thinking about you, because I know you're not thinking about me.

Forgive me for not being able to let go..I forgave you for not holding on.

It's time for me to stop being so afraid. It's time for me to let go of the past. What happened, happened. It doesn't matter how many times I go over it in my head, think about what I should've done. It's too late. It's not going to change anything. I can't change the past, but I can better shape my future.

At some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.

If you were happy before you knew someone, you can be happy when they're gone.

She use to stress him, find ways to impress him...Now she think less of him and wishes the best for him.

Ive finally found that life goes on without you and my world still turns when youre not around.

I thought I still loved you but then I realized I just love the memories of who you used to be.