About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Letting Go Quotes


It may seem like the wrong thing to do but you have to forget about the guy who forgot about you.

Don't lose yourself in attempt to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you.

It takes a strong woman, to drop everything, go through her phone, send one final text, delete his number, burn the letters & unwanted memories, and say I WON'T stress, cry, or blame myself anymore, & lets go.

Stop going back to the one who brings you more pain than happiness. It's not worth it to continue to invest your feelings into somebody unworthy of your love.

I'm done. I'm done texting you first. I'm done hoping you'll call and I'm done crying myself to sleep. You're just not worth it anymore.

Right now I'm done believing you, loving you, trusting you, missing you. You don't even know what I'm feeling and you probably won't even understand. I'm less of a person thanks to you; nothing in world can match up to this pain.

Dear Girl, I think its time for you to let go of him. He has hurt you and me too much. Just let the memories fade. Its time to leave him behind. I know itll be hard but its for the best, trust me. Remember, always follow your heart and everything will be fine. Love always, Your Heart.

I missed 11:11 by just a minute last night. I guess this is fates way of telling me youre not worth wishing for anymore.

Although time seems to fly, it never travels faster than one day at a time. Each day is a new opportunity to live your life to the fullest. In each waking day, you will find scores of blessings and opportunities for positive change. Do not let your TODAY be stolen by the unchangeable past or the indefinite future! Today is a new day!

I drew hearts all over my paper and for the first time in forever, these beautiful hearts, they werent for you.