About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Letting Go Quotes


My pride won't let me call or text you first but my heart won't let me move on.

Loving someone who doesn't love you back is like hugging a cactus. The tighter you hold on, the more it's going to hurt.

Someday, someone is going to thank you for letting me go.

Once you walk out of my life, the door locks behind you.

Two hardest things in life: Letting go when all you really want is to stay and making someone stay when you know they really want to leave.

Love is like two people holding a rubber band, we pull, then when one person lets go, its the person who held on that gets hurt.

I'm done being sad over you. I have enough stress without you adding to it and I wont let you be the reason for my tears.

I just need to forget about the boy who forgot about me.

I miss you. I miss us. I miss having you to talk to whenever I wanted. But I know I have to move on, because it's pointless.

Some things are just never meant to be, no matter how much we wish they were.