About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Letting Go Quotes


Fear of what lies ahead can make it tough to let go of a bad relationship, but you must not be afraid to move on and discover how beautiful of a person you really are.

You cant blame them for walking away, if you didnt do enough to make them stay.

Don't stress over what could've been, chances are if it should've been, it would've been.

I love you, yes. But love will not erase the bad things you did and said to me. You hurt me and now that I moving on, you want to hold me back. Sorry, but I dont want to live like that.

Sometimes you just have to erase the messages, delete the numbers and move on. You dont have to forget who that person was to you but you just have to accept that they arent the same person anymore.

Letting go of toxic people in your life is a big step in loving yourself.

She's strong enough to walk away; but broken enough to look back.

Moving on isn't about not loving someone anymore and forgetting them. It's about having the strength to say I still love you, but you're not worth this pain.

I'm so hurt. But I don't want to let go. I'm so confused. I honestly don't know what to do. I hate thinking about you. I guess it's time to officially move on.

You know that feeling? When you're just waiting to get home into your room, close the door, fall into bed. Just let everything out that you kept in all day. That feeling of desperation. You're tired. Tired of everything, tired of nothing. You just want someone to be there and tell you it's okay. But no one is going to be there. You know you have to be strong for yourself, because no one can fix you. But you are tired, tired of being strong. For once you just want it to be easy. To be simple. To be helped. To be saved. But you know you won't be. But you're still hoping, still wishing. And you're staying strong and fighting with tears in your eyes. You are fighting.