About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Letting Go Quotes


Slowly moving on. It feels good I can look at his name and it doesn't hurt as much. Slowly, I'm getting over him. Slowly, my heart's mending.

When people walk away from you. Let them go, your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you, and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over.

Im happy and I can thank myself. If it were up to you Id be in my bed crying.

If he ain't gonna love you the way he should then let it go. If he ain't gonna treat you the way he should then let it go.

I wish you would open your eyes and realize what you have before it's gone. You keep pushing me away from you and every time I have to fight my way back in. The fight in me is slowly dying and once it's gone, I'll be gone too, and I won't be coming back...

Why waste your time getting hurt by someone when there's someone else out there waiting to make you happy?

If another woman steals your man, there's no better revenge than letting her keep him. Real men can't be stolen.

Your life will get better when you realize it's better to be alone than to chase people who don't really care about you.

Im burning bridges, baby.

You Made Me Cry, You Tore Me Apart, You Left Me In Tears, You Shattered My Heart ...It Wasnt Your Fault, I Guess It Was Me, For Love Cant Be Forced, Perhaps We Werent Meant To Be, It Still Doesnt Help, Now That I Know, Because For Some Reason, My Heart Wont Let Go, Ive Tried More Than Once, To Get Over You, But You Make It So Hard, With Cute Things That You Do, I Thought Love Was Joy, But Ive Got Nothing To Gain, Just Sorrow, Tears, And A Little More Pain, The Day The Pain Started, Reality Came True, It Was The Day That I Realized, Ill Never Be With You....