About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Letting Go Quotes


My mind screams 'let go!' but my heart doesn't want to admit defeat and let these feeling show...

I don't understand people and how they can wake up one morning and decide someone isn't important to them.

Your journey will be much lighter and easier if you don't carry your past with you.

Dont chase after the people that hurt you, replace them with people that care.

Forgiveness and letting go are steps on our road back to happiness.

May be letting Go is the first step to moving on, it may be hard but it will fix you

Everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, and things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they go right.

Unless you're food, water, or shelter, stop acting like I need you. I'll be just fine with out you.

Don't keep crying because of an mistake. Learn from it and move on. Don't waste your life blaming yourself because of something that's gone.

I don't regret falling for you because that was the best part. It was the moment when you said you caught me and then let go without even trying to hold on.