About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Letting Go Quotes


It's better to have your heart broken once by walking away then to stay and have it broken over and over again.

If someone keeps hurting you don't ask yourself why are they doing this to me? Ask yourself 'Why am I letting them do this to me?'

If some one doesn't treat you right, you should have enough respect for yourself to leave them.

With time the pain given by you will heal, I will not hate you for what you did because it was a relation which I choose and I will live with memories which you have given me.

Letting go, even if it hurts, doesn't mean you have to let go of everything. You just have to let go of the person and your feelings for her/him but the memories will always be there whether it's good or bad. Because everytime you remember those memories, it will always put a smile into your heart. And be glad that once in your life this person made you happy and put colors into your life even if it's just for a while.

The hardest mile I ever walked was the one away from you...

After you chase someone for so long, eventually your legs get tired and you get fed up. That's when you know it's time to move on.

When I see you, I never want to look away. When I dream of you, I never want to wake up. When I hug you, I never want to let go. But now I realize I have to.

I take a step back, and let you go. I told you I'm not bulletproof; Now you know.

Don't get jealous when you see your ex with someone else because we were always told to give our toys to the less fortunate.